Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Blog Hop | Dashing

 


Hosted by Mama the Fox

Welcome to The Kimi Dodge Blog and our first blog hop!

Kimberlee Dodge is a newly self-published author of the Middle School Paranormal Mystery The Ghost of Forlorn Lane. This book is the first of a three-part series called The J Club, and the second amazing book, The Ghost of Hidden Lake, is in its final edits! 

Not much snow falls where Kimberlee Dodge lives in Georgia, and she likes it that way just fine. For many years, though, she lived her life where there was a lot of snow. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot. And reading was a good way to enjoy those snow days.

For her stop in the hop, Kimi Dodge offers one winner a $10USD Amazon Gift Card and a Kindle Copy of her debut book.


Now that you've entered her giveaway, please visit all the other amazing bloggers on this tour and enter their giveaways.  

As always, please remember:


MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.

17 comments:

  1. My favorite ghost story is A Christmas Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite classics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I choose just one ghost story to be my favorite, when I love them so much. I just cant pick one

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite ghost story is Amityville Horror. It has scared me since I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite ghost story is A Christmas Carol.
    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything by "Henry James" but my fave is "The Turn of the Screw".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life With The Afterlife by Amy Bruni

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite ghost story is Amityville Horror. I like that it was based off a true story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson is a great ghost story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a scary ghost movie but I liked "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich is my favorite ghost story :)

    ReplyDelete

  From Kimberlee Dodge: The Haunting of Hope Farm The Conclusion of the Jack Cohen Series! Following their sudden departure from the Schoo...